NSFGA membership gives you as a grower, packer, or processor the following benefits:
- A voice in the industry.
- The opportunity to contribute to the common good of the industry, to its growth and to the economic sustainability of tree fruit production, packing and processing in NS and nationally.
- The right to audit all NSFGA Board meetings and to receive Board Notes.
- The opportunity to become an NSFGA and/or NSTFRF Board or Committee member.
- The right to receive a copy of the NSFGA Newsletters, the Annual Report and technical publications.
- The right to attend and participate in all NSFGA workshops, education & technology transfer sessions, conferences, Annual General Meetings, Annual Conventions, orchard tours and association events.
- Industry Advocate
- Research & Innovation
- Technology Transfer & Education
- Funding & Programs
- Tree Fruit Promotion and Agricultural Awareness
- Issues Management and Monitoring
- Grower Member is a NS individual, partnership, or corporation engaged in the growing of tree fruit (apples, pears, plums, peaches, cherries) earning a minimum annual gross revenue of $10,000 from the production of tree fruit. Click here for the 2016-2017 Grower Membership Invoice
- Associate Member (Form Available July 29) is any individual or organization interested in supporting the development of the NS tree fruit industry (apples, pears, peaches, plums, cherries). Click here for the 2016-2017 Associate Membership Invoice